Thursday 20 December 2012

The Journey Begins.

20.12.2012. Wandering what is so special about this date?

Yeah I treat 20 Dec 2012 as a twin date which is going to be close to my heart..!

TWINS, the phrase which nourishes me right from my birth in all my ways. It is such a wonderful ride being playing the role of a twin. As a part of a twin, I wanted to create my own blog on a date, which stays forever in my reminiscences. A date which will always linger fresh in my memories. Yes, my long time wish of starting my own blog happened today.

As two sides of a coin, which goes hand in hand, here is my blog which talks right from my interests, views, beliefs, Opinions and so on each holding its own values. The lessons which life has taught me and still teaching me with happiness and sorrow will be portrayed in my writings.

There is always a pleasure and satisfaction in giving something to others. Feeling happy by seeing the eyes of happiness from them are a greatest asset one can earn in life. I take the joy of rendering my thoughts to you through my blog during this “Joy of giving” month. I truly consider your feedback valuable and important which will always give me a space to improve myself in all means.

I dedicate my text to my twin who is been my constant supporter and critic right from the day I started penning my views.

Welcome to enjoy my thoughts painted across..!! :) It is just a beginning!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, finally the long time wish was successfully started by my dear sis :) Keep rocking as always..!!! I know you have got the power to bring joy to others, through your lovely phrases, mesmerizing poems (esp in tamil :P), cute stories, encouraging words and so on..!!!

    Yep, it's just the beginning and there are lot more interesting for the readers of course..!!

    Keep posting many dear :) My comments are always in..!!
    Long way to go.

    Happy Blogging :)

    ~ Poorni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vaalthukkal dear sis... :)
    Nice way to start and good introduction..

    "Feeling happy by seeing the eyes of happiness from them are a greatest asset one can earn in life" - True lines which i have experienced in life...

    You are a real inspiration for me and poorni and hope we both start our blog following your footprints !!!!

    Keep going and rock as ever and we will follow you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well begun is half done and you have begun more than well. Welcome to the world of blogging where there is ample space to express yourself and expand your thoughts. I am sure you are going to rock with periodical posts. Looking forward. Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatte wonderful way to begin a blog by dedication to someone special.

    Its really wonderful, keep writing sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could hav happened way long ago. Congrats and all d best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear sis,

    U dont have to be great to start but certainly start one day if u want to be great....


    Penning down what u feel is the best way to express oneself... serves as a big stress buster (to me, without doubts)

    Way to go and u have my support always !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey good start :) congrats.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best medium to pen down thoughts. Way to go Jr. Happy blogging !!

    -Sr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot for all of your hearty wishes and encouragement. I shall keep you interesting with all my thoughts and views across. Much more lined up for the year. As always I wish to have your feedback and comments.!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great going Rohini... Expected a Blog sooner from you... The blog will be the perfect platform to showcase all your creative talents to the world....

    The blog template looks great... The introduction to your blog gives us a teaser about how great your blog is going to shape up.... It's sure going to be great....

    Known you for almost 7 years now.... Right from the time I met you in 2005 - It's always been a delight having you as a friend.

    You have always been a source of constant support to me..... I am happy & proud to have a Friend like you....

    I admire your talkative nature, cheerful spirit & hardworking attitude.... I like the way you care for each one of your friends...

    Keep your Words flowing..... Let your thoughts brighten the lives of people around you.....

    Happy Blogging Rohini......

    Take Care .....

    - Sam Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome Rohini. Wonderful to see its dedicated to your twin. I am also equally excited as you being a twin. Its completely a different feeling which you cant express so easily. Very happy to see the love and affection you have towards your twin. No doubt the same/more will be reciprocated on you too.. Keep continuing to post more..

    ReplyDelete