Tuesday 8 September 2015

To post a "Comment" from your mobile

Dear Readers, 

Of late I am receiving a trouble from many that there are unable to post a comment in my blog from their mobile. This does not happen often and also it is not consistent too. However for the readers who are facing this trouble, here is a solution. 

  • Go to my blog and select the post where in you want to comment your thoughts
  • Scroll down the page and you will see a link called "View web version". Click on the link and it will take you to the normal version of the post. 
  • You will be able to comment right away using your email id. 
Note : This is applicable irrespective of people using "Andriod" or "Iphone".

Thank you so much for all your constant support and honest feedback on my posts. This keeps me moving on with variety of posts in my blog. A real happiness for a writer is nothing more than a "Pat on back" phrase from her readers :) 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing good information
    Iphone 6s covers Online - Your Favourite Store Exclusive Designer Collection of IPhone Back Cases & covers for Apple iPhone 6s at Upto 40% OFF

    ReplyDelete